what if???

by jolly_green_giant 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

what if the witnesses DO have all the answers? what if the big A does come and we all have to answer the 'the man upstairs'? what will your arguement be???

btw.. im not a JW...

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

I guess that my argument would be that he's a real jerk for playing with people's heads. With all the BullShit roaming around these days, you really don't know what to believe, but you sure as hell know what not to. In this world, everything has a way of getting turned around and you can take almost any argument and make it appear wrong or right. So like I said, I would just tell God that he's a big jerk, and that if that's what true religion is all about, I want no part.
    My Regards,
    Joanne

• Princess
    Princess

I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with "them".

Princess

• hippikon
    hippikon

I would unashamedly say "You are a piss poor communicator"

"God was evolutions biggest mistake"
    Hippikon
  • open_mind
    open_mind

The if's and butt's game.........

how fun......

If if's and butt's were candy and nuts, we would have christmas everyday.

If the big A came tomorrow, I don't feel I have anything to worry about. BTW, Christ faught my argument for me when he was on earth. I don't think I would have to argue it again.

Welcome to the board.

• joelbear
    joelbear

As far as answering to god, I think I've lived a good life, never hurt anyone intentionally, apologized and was sorry for any hurt or harm I did cause.

I agree with the other posters that god certainly set up his communications in an ambiguous way.

I wouldn't be completely dejected that I was wrong. I would love for there to be a peaceful paradise world for people to enjoy, even if I was not among them.

hugs

Joel

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

JGG

by answers they have , if you are referring to secrets or to lies they cover over or deny , I am not sure I understand your point. When asked pointedly about their own faith and to defend it from anything but a publication which originates in Brooklyn or Patterson, they are unable to do so.

so please put these ~answers~ out so we may al look at em and see for ourselves.

as far as the rest of your question goes...... do you need the BIG A to have integrity , to be moral , to love and be compassionate...cant you answer the QUESTION before the BIG A.............

life aint all between the ears....its between the breaths.......

s

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I would say, "Hey, Jehovah, it's not my fault, what they were teaching and what the bible says are two different things, couldn't you have made your book and your organization agree?" But that's just me. FORTUNTELY Jolly Green, it won't matter, cuz A) if they're right I'm going to OBLIVION anyhow, and won't know a thing, and B) they ain't right.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

If the god of the Watchtower exists and proves to me beyond any shadow of a doubt that he exists, I would rather die a slow and painful death than serve him. If their god exists (against all the evidence) then he is evil.

--
    Ubi dubium ibi libertas

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Well if they are right and the big A has happened I do not see much dialogue with God going on as I will be dead and being scoffed by vultures while the lovely true christian JW's stand around gloating and wishing I wasn't dead so they could say 'I told you so..'

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit