In Defense of Mental Masturbation

by logansrun 24 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

In Defense of Mental Masturbation ?

Erm but still ... anyway it is good when you want to please yourself and maybe find the M (mind) SPOT or to tease the Brainorit ... so whatever ... if you like it even if others don't ... Also some can help if it please themselves to get into others mental masturbation - it's a consensual ().

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Funny though, because mental masturbators all show such unmistakeable signs of advanced syphilis. I'm suspicious that maybe their so-called harmless (thank you freddyfranz!) pleasure may have been more collaborative than they like to admit, even to themselves ;-)

Besides, the only real complaint is that they take every opportunity to do it in public! Have some decency fergodsake! lol.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

In Defense of Mental Masturbation

I think recent studies have concluded that frequent masturbation(genital) is good for you,,helps fight boredom, depression, even cancer and is a form of both mental and physical exercise.

Private Mental Masturbation (M&M) on the other hand can lead to blindness, hearing loss, and antisocial behavior. Mutual M&M has the oposite effect with improvements in eyesight, hearing, even increased bone density not to mention increased attention span.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

... yes...y e s. . .Y E S. . . ! ! !

• gumby
    gumby
    Look: Mental masturbation is harmless and fun. And, in reality, everyone does it.

I'm not so sure. Ever had trouble getting people to relate, understand, take an intrest, in some of the ponderments you mentioned? I have. Lots and lots of people do not seem to mentally masterbate much but only live on the surface. I don't know if they are incapable in that dept., or do not let themselves "go there".

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

RevMalk, Ditto. All I know is whatever type it is, it's ok.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks Bradley for this brilliant apology of our daily practice...

What does a mental orgasm look like?:

Just as you were once disobedient to God but have now received mercy because of their disobedience, so they have now been disobedient in order that, by the mercy shown to you, they too may now receive mercy. For God has imprisoned all in disobedience so that he may be merciful to all.
    O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How nsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
    "For who has known the mind of the Lord?
    Or who has been his counselor?"
    "Or who has given a gift to him,
    to receive a gift in return?"
    For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen.
    Was that a stone flying by me?
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What does a mental orgasm feel like?

Ken P.

I don't know but I think it might make your skull implode.

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL

Brad, as always, I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation this afternoon, as one "mental masturbator (MM)" to another.

One thing that strikes me: there's a difference, a huge difference, between posting stuff that is nothing more than mental-orgasmic detritus, and posting stuff about which we personally and sincerely are exploring.

Many of my own MM threads provoked comments that made me think for days, weeks, and even months; and to many of those, I had no adequate response, for the time being.

And so, as some have said: "I take this board way too seriously."

Maybe so, and, then again, maybe not.

Craigster

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    mental-orgasmic detritus

This brings fresh meaning to: "If you loved me you'd swallow it..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit