Bonnie and Berta Go to France!

by Farkel 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

The panties and bras are just getting back home!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Farkel, where is the original English version? I could provide a German translation.

• Celia
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

Merci beaucoup.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Eh bien ... on peut dire qu'ils se sont bien marrer ces deux là sur le dos de tous le monde !
    well ... We can say that those 2 people had fun on lots of peoples heads !

Shame on the closests followers who knew all these stuffs and still believed in Rutherford's bullshit ! (not the first onces, not the last onces ... in many area and religions) ...

• larc
    larc

It is quite a paradox, that it is first translated into French. France is where she got her sleezy and sexy underwear. Not exactly the undergarments for a pionneer sister of the annointed, or as we us used to call them, a member of the remnant. Her remnants looked good all right.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

More exactly "Go to Belgium !", but will be spread all over the world (including France)

French translation on my website :

http://users.skynet.be/jacques.luc/rutherford.html

or (mirror) :

http://site.voila.fr/tjquestions/rutherford.html

Thank you, Farkel, for the text and for your authorization to include it on my pages.

Thank you, Celia and Narkissos, for the translation.

Jacques

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Farkel, you are a top notch Watchtower Apostate

Jst2laws

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Eh bien ... on On peut dire qu'ils se sont bien marrer marés ces deux là sur le dos de tous tout le monde !

Wow just realised that I'm abble to make 3 stupid grammar mistakes in one sentence ! Even when shilling it doesn't feel good AT ALL, I guess I need to speak and read french more often than I do, maybe go back to school NOT ().

Thanks BTW those who translated it for us.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mange toute!

C'est incroyable!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit