my mom is a psychodub

by Tim Horton 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I really appreciate the response I got last night when I got on line for the first time last night. I found it so encouraging today to read all or your responses. It's sad to hear the depression and sadness that the Jw's have caused in people's live. I do see a therapist thank goodness and find him to be so helpful. I can talk to him about anything. I've been in and out of the truth my whole life and of course am not sure if I have the right heart condition or not. I'm sure you've heard that before. Witnesses have no goals but the new system, I've seen this in my Mom and inlaws and other jw's. Everything is solely based on armageddon. I just can't live under my Mom's grasp or thumb shall I say anymore. We are talking about a total control freak. I did try to commit suicide but I am better now so don't worry, that's in the past, behind me. My husband Tim Horton and I have a 16 month and 13 year old so we are doing some real soul searching as to how we are going to raise our kids. Not brainwash, raise. You sound like a great bunch of people, I wish I couldmeet you all. Hugs, Mrs. Horton (I'm going to get a new computer name cause that sounds really old foogy)P.s Last week I told my father inlaw we might move in 5 years. He says "Oh armageddon will be here before that". Please!

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I really appreciate the response I got last night when I got on line for the first time last night. I found it so encouraging today to read all or your responses. It's sad to hear the depression and sadness that the Jw's have caused in people's live. I do see a therapist thank goodness and find him to be so helpful. I can talk to him about anything. I've been in and out of the truth my whole life and of course am not sure if I have the right heart condition or not. I'm sure you've heard that before. Witnesses have no goals but the new system, I've seen this in my Mom and inlaws and other jw's. Everything is solely based on armageddon. I just can't live under my Mom's grasp or thumb shall I say anymore. We are talking about a total control freak. I did try to commit suicide but I am better now so don't worry, that's in the past, behind me. My husband Tim Horton and I have a 16 month and 13 year old so we are doing some real soul searching as to how we are going to raise our kids. Not brainwash, raise. You sound like a great bunch of people, I wish I couldmeet you all. Hugs, Mrs. Horton (I'm going to get a new computer name cause that sounds really old foogy)P.s Last week I told my father inlaw we might move in 5 years. He says "Oh armageddon will be here before that". Please!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well.......if armageddon comes in 5 yrs i'm sure it'll find your fwd'ing address!

glad you sound more upbeat and positive in this post. hang in there.. make your decisions for whats best for you as a couple and for your kiddos.

hugs

• Scully
    Scully

((( Mrs Tim )))

During my own experience with depression, I found that the JWs were the most uncaring, lacking-in-compassion, and down-right hateful people I've ever encountered. They were like vultures hovering around a dying animal, pecking the life out of me with mean remarks, unkind and unchristian behaviour.

You are not alone - this is the kind of thing that has driven more people out of The Truth? than you can imagine. I'm glad you're here.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit