sky captains and the world of tomorrow

by heathen 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• heathen
    heathen

I thought it was a great family movie , something to take the kids too , sure there were some lovely actresses in it but if you just want to get away from the main stream of senseless violence and sex for an hour and a half this is a good movie . I always loved comic books as a kid and still as an adult . Deffinately is my genre of movie . I also like the Hell Boy movie . The photography was a little getting used too I don't know what they did there it kinda made the colors washed out , I think they could've done without it . If you go see it let me know what you thought ..........

• Special K
    Special K

Heathen wrote:

I also like the Hell Boy movie

Me, TOO!.

I'm really a big big tomboygirlkid at heart. I really like comic book sort of movie's brought to life.

I won't tell you how many times I watched Hell Boy..it would be embarrassing for me and well.. the spiderman movies.. I'm not even gonna go there. I love that wolloping websnapper guy.

Special K

• heathen
    heathen

Special K------- I agree the spiderman movies were excellent . I just saw the punisher on DVD and liked it but it didn't have super heroes in it just a comic book hero but still was kind of pulp fiction type stuff .........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit