• heathen
    heathen

I just saw that and really liked it .

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yeah, that's one movie I gotta see!

Trick is: How do I get Kate to go with me? LOL

Craig

PS: heathen--how's your back been treating ya? Mine has been tweaking me a little bit lately...doctor said it was "sagging-butt-on-the-lower-spine" syndrome.

• blondie
    blondie

Irrevernt doesn't know it yet, but he is taking me on Sunday.

• heathen
    heathen

I think you will like it if you are into comic books or sci-fi thrillers . It's about a mad scientist who builds a noahs ark space ship and is planning to destroy the earth as he leaves . kinda j-dubish if you think about it .

ona --- The back pain comes and goes . Right now things are not good in that area of my life , been having to deal with alot of pain here lately . Sometimes I wish I had knock out pills .

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

On my list to see. Anyone like the flick?

• blondie
    blondie

Been reading X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spiderman, Superman, Batman for years. Saw the first Star Trek first run, Lost in Space.

Looks good.

• Simon
    Simon

Apparently the whole thing was filmed in front of a blue-screen and all the scenery / background and effects added later. Looks interesting.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I thought it (Jude Law) was pretty good, too. The art direction (Jude Law) is amazing. I love art deco design (Jude Law), so I think i paid more attention to the backgrounds (Jude Law) than the story, which was so-so. Didn't really get into the characters that much, (Jude Law) except for Angelina Jolie - I love her. (Jude Law Jude Law Jude Law)

Can't wait for the remake of "Alfie" to come out. (Jude Law) Susan Sarandon is hot.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I hope it's better than what everyone I know is telling me. I've only gotten bad reports - so either way let us know.

• Special K
    Special K

My oldest son 17 treated his youngest brother 9 to the movies last night.

He took him to see this movie "Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow"

Little son comes home all bright eyed and tells me "Mom, it was just AWESOME. It was really, really GOOD!.

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit