update on vicki boer

by needs_lots 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thank you for the update, Vicki. I wish you the best outcome for these tasks that you have taken on.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

You're a champ Vicki. Your courage to see this through sends yet another message to young ones still trapped and intimidated that sexual abuse is not okay.

• avishai
    avishai

You are one strong lady. Your posts and suit have been an inspiration to me and my family. Thank you.

On a lighter note, could you post some pics of your decorating? I love that stuff. .

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Take care,

and remember that at this point you are only working on it for others, cause you might never get a : "I'm sorry" from your father and supporter. He doesn't want to be responsible (cause he knows what he have done) it is just to painfull (for him) to get IT,

he would get it straight only if his fellows refuse to shake his hand. It's all in the way people look at him so he can go further without having to take responsabilities of his acts and be able to look himself in the mirror of their blind eyes (sure it feels better). Also that is why I think that at this point for him to realise IT it more depends on his everyday fellows (if they know ... they are also responsible ... SO ... will they be able to look at themself in the mirror ?).

Some proche people might even think : you'r ok now (they need to think that) why do you need all those people to suffer because of guiltyness because of you ... its almost laughable ironically to death)

Will a trial change something for you ? I don't know, I just can hope that it will ... But again thanks for the OTHERS

Again take care, and best wishes for the futur ...

• Simon
    Simon
    Mostly Ive been trying to put together a normal life after the lawsuit. Scott and I have been busy spending time with our girls. I've also enrolled for my degree in interior design and decorating. I'am almost finished my course and my new business is up and running. It has really helped me to refocus.

Good to hear that things are on the up. Getting on with your life really is the best revenge on the WTS.

It's great doing all the stuff that was off-limits as a JW isn't it? University etc ... (Angharad has nearly finished her degree)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good Luck !!!! Good to hear how you're doing, I was wondering!

Hugs to you all .Mouthy/Grace/Granny

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Vicki & Scott,

Our very best wishes to you and yours. I know that this has been a very long road for you Vicki, and one fraught with anxiety and disappointment, but your courage and determination leave a legacy with all those who have similarly suffered.

I am so pleased that you are enjoying your newly found vocation. Who knows, we may see you on TV soon!

Kindest regards Vicki - HS

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i love you vicki, but i also love your brothers and sister. from their point of view, perhaps the reason why they're upset with you (not having talked to them about it... so this is based purely on assumption) is because it's been so long and it seems like its never going to end. and maybe they wish, if you had've pressed charges, that you would have done it 10 or 15 years ago... i hope people understand the context i am saying this in... i just try to put myself in every shoe possible... i WOULD do exactly what you're doing vicki... but i also WOULD get upset with you if i were your brother... it's a no-win situation and you can only do what your heart tells you to do.

and vicki, you do have some family left...

new york bethel tour 2004!!!

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

If I were her brother I would be supporting her emotionally and I probably would have gone and pounded Daddy dearest into the dirt....in a New York Bethel minute!

• sf
    sf

I'd call this a success story.

Many happy well wishes to all of you Vicki, Scott and kids.

Sincerely, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit