No chicken fights for me...Sheesh!

by Special K 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Gunfight erupts over recipe squabble
    BLUEWELL, W.Va. (AP) - A family meal erupted into a gunbattle after a father and son clashed over how to cook chicken.

The two men argued Sunday over the best way to prepare skinless chicken for dinner.

I suppose for some.. " I like my chicken and I like it done RIGHT!".. Ka-bang..

How stupid is this?

Special K

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nearly anything involving guns is stupid.

I'd recommend they cut back on the testosterone in that recipe.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

That sort of attitude and energy should be channeled into more productive pursuits. Maybe they should be sent to some kingdumb halls.

Walter

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yikes! Perhaps it is time to go out to eat. If the pressure of how to cook the chicken erupts into gun battle.

X.

• Brummie
    Brummie

yeah, sheeeeeeeeesh. Too stupid

How do you like your chiken cooked? (be vewy careful how you answer this mind)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

How much ya wanna bet pa and son are members of the NRA !

xjw_b12 imitating his best W. Va lingo

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Well, personally, I usually cut it into 1/2 inch cubes and quick fry it, either with some curry powder and ginger (adding broth for moisture as needed) or with soy sauce and asian spices. Either method works well with my Weight Watchers program. Add some rice and a salad, and you're all set!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Sorry, Neon, but that's just plain WRONG!!! Ya wanna meet me outside and we'll settle this like, um, West Virginians? EVERYONE knows the only way to cook skinless, boneless chicken is to batter the hell out of it and deep fry it in something that has the consistency of motor oil, then slop cream gravy all over it.

Just kidding!

Nina

• Special K
    Special K

All righty then you two.. Neonmadman and Cruzanheart

I say, I say.. Get your GUNS!.. and I'll meet ya's outside at HIGH NOON.

Cause those recipes are nothin' but NASTY''.

Let me see if I can find my brother.. he packs a nasty chicken whippin' SHOTGUN!

Bunch of lilly livered chicken receipe mixer upper.

SK

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Bunch of lilly livered chicken receipe mixer upper.

Right, except I eat the white meat and not the liver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit