KLS My sis! *funny*

by Stefanie 83 Replies latest social humour

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

so says the monkey with more pin feathers than any EMU has!

howd you get back lit like that anyway? gotta lamp hanging out your behind?

• kls
    kls

Yes the light attracts my men . What would a bird know you always have your head in the sand and your butt up in the air cause ya stink.

• kls
    kls

Where is you Candid are eu chicken!!!!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think you two have lost it.

• kls
    kls

We've lost it and you who is a ball? Keep talking like that and i will deflate ya.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm not chicken! i'm EMU.. and i was busy trying to catch my own tail to PROVE i dont stank!

the only odor around here is of monkey nature ... you poo slinging monkeys start to reek after a few days.

• kls
    kls

So you have to chase your tail to smell your butt to see if you stink. I will have you know i am toilet trained something you can't do cause you splatter and then roll in it and yes smell your butt. Say when you smell your butt how do you now poke yourself with that pecker. ( beak for the mods)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well an emu gotta get her thrills somewhere.. watch discovery channel sometime.. you'll understand self beaking LMAO

i'm watchin The big chill and pretending i went to college.. be back later !

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Tag your it boob!

• kls
    kls

Oh Stef i don't think Emus have boobs but she is a strange bird so who knows. HEE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit