My Mom: "All The Hurricanes Show We're Living In The Time of The End"

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

....Too funny.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

naw the hurricanes is mother natures way of making sure florida doesnt fluck up this election like the last one.

ITS NOT NICE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE (she's a democrat ya know)

• minimus
    minimus

EVERYTHING is a sign of the end.

• kls
    kls

Ya Mini i see my husband glued to the TV when there is a Hurricane or the war. How sick is it to actually want and wish for these to happen.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't know if THEY want bad things to happen but I think it justifies in their minds that Bible (WT.) prophecy is being fulfilled.

• kls
    kls

I stand corrected MIni you are right.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

My, my! What would she have said if she lived in 1900 when Galveston, Texas was hit by a hurricane killing over 8,000 residents? The beginning of Armageddon?

http://www.noaa.gov/galveston1900/

• shamus
    shamus

Yes, the witnesses sure are a strange bunch. Everything that is bad turns into the time of the end... the problem is that these things have been happening for thousands of years! Just because 4 hit Florida means nothing.

Minimus, don't you worry that you'll be found out by posting details like this on the forum? Just interested. I've been outed for revealing far less.

• cypher50
    cypher50

Maybe she needs to be taught why this time of year is called hurricane season...there just might be a chance that more then one hurricane strikes in awhile. Also, it isn't like it is the first time that this many major storms came in such a short span of time...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I don't know if THEY want bad things to happen

Minners, I know not all Jdubbyoos want bad things to happen because I used be one of them. But believe me when I tell you that some of them do want bad things to happen. My sister says that she hates "worldly people." She says they cause all of her problems and she is counting the days until they are all put to death at the Big Armo.

They all cling to the hope that instantly all of their problems will be solved. What a powerful drug that hope is for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit