Star Trek Enterprise

by Big Tex 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• blondie
    blondie

There is a Vulcan arc where T'Pau makes her appearance, we meet T'Pol's mother, Shran makes more appearances.

Manny Coto (Outer Limits) is writing more and they brought on 2 Trek book authors. TNG was wooden the first year, I loved DS9, and I never completely warmed up to Voyager, though I loved the Doctor.

Blondie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    though I loved the Doctor

Me too. One of my favorite characters in any show. We were watching the movie "Innerspace" the other day (Meg Ryan, Dennis Quaid, Martin Short) and there was a character in the film named "Cowboy". I was shocked to see it was the Doctor from Voyager! What's even more bizarre is he had hair.

• heathen
    heathen

I was only with voyager because of jeri ryan and shaking that beautiful bod of hers all over the screen many sweet dreams after that . The original was clearly the best of all even with the cheezy effects and some corny acting . I thought the data character was a nice add on but always felt that he was too complacent and could have been a much more interesting character . The hologram dr. was a nice touch but again not much interesting . They clearly need some better writing to make it work this time around .

• Simon
    Simon

SevenOfNine and the vulcan "wasser-name-with-the-nice-nips-from-episode-one" in Enterprise - the two best StarTrek characters ever !

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I like the original and next generation

I've watched all the rest, but to the avail of enjoying about 30% of the episodes.

The season finale of enterprise was refreshing and interesting, so I can;t wait to see where they go from here.

Just a note: All the darkness and gloominess started ever since voyager has to go! All the episodes seem

unwatchable (aestetics) Some characters are awful in voyager and deep stace nine (ex. O'boring) but most

are OK on enterprise.... wish they were on better station, and more money was put in the budget!

• willy_think
    willy_think

Anyone else find the captain too weak in his command style and the Vulcan to emotional?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I like Archer. He's sort of a poor man's Kirk. But I definitely agree T'Pol is way too emotional. They need to pull out old tapes of Leonard Nimoy

• blondie
    blondie

Remember that T'Pol is addicted to Trellium-D which makes her emotional.

Blondie

• Balsam
    Balsam

Howard, my hubby, and I are great fans of anything Star Trek. Really looking forwar to the new series for Enterprise. Enterprise has not gotten the following though that some of the other Star Treks have, hope that will change so it won't get cancelled anytime soon.

Boy the Star Trek Conventions in Vegas are simply a blast. We've been to one there and loved it. Can't imagine a convention on anything more fun than that was. We're so tired at night when we stopped we thought we would die. LOL So much fun

Ruth

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Remember that T'Pol is addicted to Trellium-D which makes her emotional

True, but I was thinking of her character before that time. I think Jolene Blalock played her with too much of an edge, like her character was doing all she could to hold in these emotions. What I liked about Nimoy's performance was his ability to express feeling without showing it through tone of voice.

But then I've seen those episodes 100 times so maybe I just notice it more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit