Star Trek Enterprise

by Big Tex 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

When does the new season of Enterprise start? I've been looking and I haven't seen an episode in weeks now.

Does anyone know?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

October 8th is the premiere. Dave and I like that show too.

cj

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks CJ. This and the Simpsons are about the only TV I watch anymore.

I'm guessing they're going to pick up where they left off last season? I hope it makes a little more sense than the ending did.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I doubt it will. I hate that time travel stuff. It boggles my mind. But they obviously landed on earth, and found out that the future had been altered after all. There is a website that you can refresh your memory at www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/ENT

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey cool. Thanks!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Anyone get the classic first season on the new packaged DVD set yet? I want it, but $90...

• blondie
    blondie

BT, you might like this site to keep up on the episode news.

http://www.treknation.com/

• heathen
    heathen

I gave up on star treck after the voyager show . I think there is way too much rewriting old story lines and trying to make it new . Enterprise , is that the show with scott bacula ? the guy from quantum leap ? which I watched and liked that one a whole lot .

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks Blondie. You're a great help.

The first show was the best. Yeah there were bad episodes, but they were doing something truly original and the storylines weren't bogged down in political correctness.

I don't like it that they are re-writing the Trek history. It's not right.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yes that's the one Heathen, with Scott Bakula.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit