hangovers

by Lostreality 20 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey.................

Like it is said...........the best cure is prevention. DON'T DRINK. Now that is a dumb statement......especially by someone who has become totally disillusioned to anything good that there may be in life!

But since I think I will start drinking again.........I will keep these "cures" on hand for reference for what I am about to do.

Yes..........life surely does suck at times! The older I get.....the dumber and more vulnerable I get. Isn't education wonderful?

Just be careful with the party life and with driving after the drinking. I wouldn't want to see anyone get a DUI or hurt someone else because of the booze.

HappyDad :(

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

What works really good is an ounce of prevention. Start your partying off by taking a couple of B-complex vitamines. Usually,if you do this, you won't be hung over. If you forget to do it pre-partying, do as someone else suggested,tylono or advil with a Bcomplex...if you aren't going to work, wash all that down with the last 1/2 of warm beer from the night before. It'll cure what ails ya.

ern

• kls
    kls

FYI be-careful when taking non Aspirin such as Tylenol it has been found in some cases that mixed with Alcohol can have severe effects on your kidneys. If you know you will have a lot to drink you can ingest charcoal, it absorbs the alcohol. You can find this at some Drug Stores.

• shamus
    shamus

Just drink some single malt scotch rather than drinks with sugar and loads of carbs.

• kls
    kls

Shamus what is Malt Scotch?

• shamus
    shamus

KLS,

Scotch is all. Good scotch; not that blended crap.

• kls
    kls

Got ya

• shamus
    shamus

Word.

• kls
    kls

Word up

• shamus
    shamus

Word to your sister-in-law.