Name a Person That You'd Love To See On This Board

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'd love to see Ray Franz come on this board.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Bush and Kerry both!

• kls
    kls

My husband

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

My entire dub family. Being here would potentially be their first step out of the org..

• minimus
    minimus

I DO believe that having any JW come here for a little while would have a desired (apostate) effect on them. I wish EVERY JW came on this site.

• minimus
    minimus

Ted Jaracz would be nice to converse with. Also the Williams sisters and Prince.

• Odrade
    Odrade

My dad.

• Preston
    Preston

I'd actually like to see Jehovah post something. LOL, he's probably get a million questions from Minimus and A Guest would post this reallllllllly long thread with a loooooooonngg intro giving proper credence to his name and title....

• heathen
    heathen

I 'm going to say jesus . I'd like him to explain all that times times and half a times since apparently he didn't inform his apostles what was up on that stff and way too many people have confused it to the point that there is no point .

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I would like to see a professional comedian. This is not to say that some of you are not funny because there is alot of hunour and witty remarks on this board. I would like to see someone like Mike Myers or Jim Carey or Jerry Sienfeld. I do not believe any of them were ever JWs but then niether was I.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit