Who Do You Like Better Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien???

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I prefer Leno, but it'll all be academic in five years, won't it? I think, given the resources of the tonight show, and gearing his act towards that audience, Conan will probably do an okay job.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If NBC was smart they would have lured Jon Stewart away from Comedy Central

• dorothy
    dorothy

Conan is funnier on a regualr day but nothing is funnier than Jay Leno's $0.99 Christmas. Did anyone see it last year? The Chiness Jump Lope? (no spelling error there) I couldn't stop laughing and telling people about it.

• minimus
    minimus

Dorothy, could you explain those 2 bits??

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Conan kicks ass, however he won't be able to go out as far on the edge as he does now.

The buzz is that John Stewart may take over Letterman's spot.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I absolutely love Jay Leno's comedy. Once Conan O'brien takes over, I may never watch again. His comedy is just awful; aaahhhhgggg, and that stupid dog! Yikes!!!

David Letterman I just watch when the 'Top Ten' list is about to come on. His comedy is just awful as well as Conan's.

Yeap, once Leno is off the air, my late night comedy watching is over. I'll have to find something else to watch those late Friday and Saturday nights.

DY

• minimus
    minimus

In England, who is the #1 late night show host?????

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

NOONE will ever replace Carson, IMO...........maybe they should get Cartman from SouthPark to host......................?

• jws
    jws

I think Grahmn Norton is funnier than all of them. I used to watch him on BBC America and now on Comedy Central.

But between Conan and Leno, I like Conan better. His comedy is a little more offbeat and a bit edgier. Reminds me a bit of the old David Letterman, who, even today I like more than Leno. Leno seems so tame and "safe". It seems so rehearsed. It's like the guests are scripting the interviews for Leno. Leno was a lot better when he was a standup.

• heathen
    heathen

I like all of them . The variety is so contrasting . Jon stewart I wish would stay right where he is because you know he will likely drop his political satire if he hits the main stream and that is his bread and butter , the anti Rush Limbaugh LOL . I can agree that Dave Letterman who I used to worship in the 80's has lost his edge tho but hey he's an old man now who doesn't want to offend anyone let alone the hollywood types and politicians . I like paul shafer and the band ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit