Trying to track down a pedophile...

by Elsewhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Elsewhere, I wish you all the best in this..........just a word of caution: if your former teacher IS a pedophile and he knows that you've been asking about him, he could not only have your phone number, he could also have your address. So for god's sake be careful!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yup, becarefull Else!

Even though he was such a coward that he molested 2 little girls, not to mention Else is trained in self defense and packs heavy.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    REVERSE PHONE LOOKUP! You got caller ID? You can also get the number from the phone company. reversephonelookup.com

That was the first thing I tried and it came back as a private number.

To clarify a bit, the teacher who contacted my mom to say "hello" is not the same teacher I am looking into. I'm just currious why he of all people would try to contact me. He was one of my favorite teachers... even though I did annoy him sometimes. The teacher I am looling into has no idea that I am looking... unless the school contacted him and told him... which I seriously doubt.

Thanks for all the support everyone! I've been bugging that school for almost a year now... all I want is for them to give me a name, nothing else... but they keep stone-walling me. I think I finally found a way to corner them with the law to force them to give up the name.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Elsewhere...

How about a class yearbook?

Could you either go to the school - have someone else go to the school - contact a classmate...

Somehow, get a look at a yearbook from about the time that you graduated.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Quotes
    Quotes

EW, I told you to get a yearbook when you were in High School.

Why won't you listen to me? ;)

~Quotes, of the "Let's Do The Time Warp, Yeah!" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit