Just had to have my cat put down! :(

by bull01lay 23 Replies latest jw friends

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

I am so sorry! I lost one of my babies in may..hit and run. I work at a vet, and unfortunately see this sort of thing everyday. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet. They are always there for you and they never ever judge you. They really are some of the best friends you can find. Hang in there, it will get easier.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Thanks for the messages guys... I've printed off a stream of them for my wife - she's very touched, thanks.

Just waiting for a call from the vet now - B wanted the ashes back so we can bury him when we move

Thanks to all you cat lovers and sympathisers,

Bull!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Sometimes I wonder about animals and what they can feel and understand. My brother-in-law's dog died a few days ago and a dog who lived outside close to where this dog was, howled for about an hour right after he died. He seemed to know that his friend had died. Strange.

Our little Maltese would wander the house from room to room looking for Henry after his passing. It stopped after a week and she's enjoyed getting a little more attention. But since Henry's passing, our male cat Mugsy, howls like he's never howled before. He does it several times in the middle of the night waking us up. It's truly exhausting for me, but there is a part of me that wonders if he's sad because Henry's gone.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Condolences Bull.
    My baby brother had the family dog put down, without telling anyone, last year.
    To say we were all gutted would be an understatement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit