Just had to have my cat put down! :(

by bull01lay 23 Replies latest jw friends

• franklin J
    franklin J

I am sorry to hear that.

We recently went throught the same deal with our cat of 8 years. My 13 year old daughter took it very hard.

We waited 3 months and got another cat, a small kitten who looks EXACTLY like the previous kitty. Like any kitten; it has brough much joy back and my kids have adjusted to it.

I suggest you wait a period and get another pet.

• dorothy
    dorothy

Something similar happened to my sister's cat a few months ago. Hugs to you.

• kls
    kls

Sorry to hear that . It is hard to lose a pet . ((((((hug))))

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

{{{{{ Bull }}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. It is as loosing a family member. I've been through similar. You did the right thing. Thank you.

Hugs and purrs

Brenda

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

I'm really sorry. You did the kind and loving thing, though, even though it's heartbreaking.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

so sad. I love my kitties so much. I'm sorry...

CZAR

• Xena
    Xena

Sorry to hear about your kitty Our kitty died the first part of this year...we had her for about 13 years...I finally caved to my daughter and got a new one at the end of May....we still miss our old kitty but this one helps.

• Brummie
    Brummie

awwww, sorry to hear :(

I used to have a fat muscular persian cat that used to meet us from school at 4pm everyday, darn I miss that cyat.

• Mary
    Mary

Bull, I'm so sorry to hear that........I'm a real cat lover myself and it's so frigging sad when they go.

• outnfree
    outnfree

My condolences, (((((Bull)))). I still miss my cats!

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit