UPCOMING EPISODE OF LAW & ORDER- SVU (SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT)

by Corvin 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Corvin
    Corvin

UPCOMING EPISODE OF LAW & ORDER- SVU (SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT)

DETECTIVES INVESTIGATE A STRING OF CHILD MOLESTATION CASES INVOLVING A PROMENINT NEW YORK BASED RELIGIOUS SOCIETY; TIM ROBBINS GUEST-STARS ? After Detective Benson (Mariska Hargitay) discovers her nephew (Joey Morsina) was sexually abused by a church leader, she and Detective Stabler (Christopher Meloni) find themselves up against a solid wall of cover-ups and denial by church officials. The child abuse problem within the religion goes deeper than they ever suspected as they learn of the organization?s strict rules and policies that silence the victims and protect the pedophiles. Detective Benson learns through a former high-ranking church member (Tim Robbins) that the child molestation problem is all-pervasive and there are literally thousands of unreported sexual abuse cases within the organization with the abusers running free to offend again. Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Diane Neal, B.D. Wong and Ice-T also star. TV-14

Ok, this is not a real upcoming episode of Law & Order SVU, but it really should be.

Corvin

• hubert
    hubert

You stinker, Corvin ! ....I was already to call all my relatives and friends!

I wish it were true, too. (Maybe someday). Hope things are going well with you and your kids.

Hubert

• avishai
    avishai

Corvin, you're starting to scare me. Great minds........

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/62914/1.ashx

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Tim Robbins as William Bowen!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Corvin, you're a turkey. I was getting all wound up too. We're always on the lookout for JW references in the media. That would be a great one.

• avishai
    avishai

So? Tv companies buy submitted script all the time! Let's come up with a premise and do it!! The same network has dateline, after all. Let's write more than one, even. Hell, let's write a movie. I'm working on a JW script right now. Any writers? Actors? Producers? The thing that acting in an indie film a few months ago taught me is this CAN BE DONE!! All we ahve to do is do it.

• bem
    bem

Onery move there Corvin! I was thinking what a coinciedence wow! to think what that family has been through and now this comes on. You all should do the scripts Avishai & Corvin.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This is a great idea!! One of our favorite programs, too, think of all the viewers that would be educated. Everyone knows Law and Order is based on true life situations.

Sherry

• Special K
    Special K

You got me, Corvin...

Special K

(good idea though)

• Corvin
    Corvin

ok, you all got me thinking. I just submitted to above storyline to a few of the organizations the L&O SVU show uses to develope timely and accurate storylines. Let's see what happens.

In the meantime, I don't think it would hurt to develope a script of our own. Avishai, you have a pm.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit