TRADE PLACES WITH SOMEBODY

by Terry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Nope, I wouldn't trade a thing about my life or me with anyone, except I might trade bank accounts

• minimus
    minimus

Carmel, not every thread can be great, you know.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This Guy. Not a very happy looking Deity is he!

• Preston
    Preston

First of all, I'd trade places with Britney Spears, because I have to know what fun life she leads... then....

.... I'd trade places with George Bush for a day so I can truly appreciate the difficulty of what its like to be president. Maybe my gained insight could possibly lead to less of these political flamewars on JW.com

Then I'd....well, I'm ashamed to say there are a lot of chicks on here ( and I do mean A LOT) that I'd trade places with because of their gorgeous husbands.... and.....well..... I have to know what its like being Missus to a lot of them....

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sorry, I just can't think of anyone I want to be, other than myself. I have a great life and a great husband and family. Life is pretty good!

• dorothy
    dorothy

My daughter, so I could see what I do that frustrates her, upsets her, and then stop doing it

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Terry,
    I would be Brad Pitt for 24 hours. He is still with Jennifer Aniston, right?..... OK.... well then yeah, Brad Pitt would be my switch.

Now as far as answering your other two questions about what I would do and why.......

I think you know what I would do and why.... if not, then take a break from here for a bit.... teehee

Brad

• nowisee
    nowisee

oprah winfrey. because she is living her best life and has the real power to create positive change for millions of people. what fun to be able to give away things (material, psychological and spiritual) to people who really are needy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit