TRADE PLACES WITH SOMEBODY

by Terry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Pick somebody; anybody and trade places with them for twenty-four hours. You will look like them and have what they have and be where they are while they are stuck being YOU.

Who do you pick; what do you do and why?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Is this Minimus syndrom?

caveman

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

1. Sherman Alexie, a working poet and fiction writer who is actually able to support himself by his craft. While I'm in his shoes, I'd carry on with his plans for that day. He has 24 hours to give me some leads to follow. I can write, it's the whole publication thing that mystifies me.

If he has access to the things I know, I think he'd like my writing enough to nudge it along a little.

2. Adrienne Sage-el, M.D., former boss and mentor. You don't say whether I'd have the other person's knowledge while I was in her shoes. If so, I'd carry out her plans for the day. She'd have 24 hours to get me into school so I could learn a trade or profession that doesn't suck. She'd be delighted to do it, too, as soon as she realized what had happened.
    3. Catherine Yronwode, proprietor of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. I just want to know what she knows. She might like being me, just for a day. My family are good people and I think she'd like my altars.
    4. Any member of Cafe Tecuba, Los Orishas, or The Klezmatics. They could do anything they wanted with my day, I just wanna make the cool noises.

gently feral

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

My mom.

I would avoid so much heart ache with her wisdom

• Quotes
    Quotes

HHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Hugh Hefner

Arnold Schwarzenegger (before he became Governer; now it would be just boring Republicanism)

Bill Clinton

Hugh Hefner

Larry Flint

Prime Minisiter Paul Martin

Hugh Hefner

CBC's Peter Mansbridge

Hugh Hefner

Carmen Elektra... now wait, I would waste the day oogling myself in the mirror, better avoid that...

Did I mentin Hugh Hefner?

~Quotes, of the "Grotto, but an interesting and informed grotto" class

• shotgun
    shotgun

The current WT president, Ted whats his face

I'd walk into The New York times and give a full expose on the lies and coverups and also call up CNN and several other TV stations to do interviews, this after a full bethel tour where I accidentally dropped a wrench in the press.

2nd choice would be Adam so I could wring that snakes neck, damn thing.

• gumby
    gumby
    2nd choice would be Adam so I could wring that snakes neck, damn thing.

I'd pick Adam just so I could be naked with Eve for awhile. Have you seen what a fox she was in the pictures in the publications? Dang!

Gumby

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah. I'd trade places w/ angelina jolie. Then, .....well, umm, never mind

• Terry
    Terry
    Shotgun say: The current WT president, Ted whats his face

I'd walk into The New York times and give a full expose on the lies and coverups and also call up CNN and several other TV stations to do interviews, this after a full bethel tour where I accidentally dropped a wrench in the press.

My favorite so far!

• logical
    logical

Nobody.

I wouldnt wish my worst enemy to be me for even 24 hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit