JWD-FFL

by Seven 35 Replies latest social physical

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

It was a good run Kismet, but now the Rhinos are going to show you what playoff sorrow is all about. Because when I lose in the playoffs (assuming I make it) I'm going to cry so loud and wide you'll be sorry!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Sorry Uzzah !! It was great while it lasted eh?

I'm still enjoying my first WIN !! LOL ! (Sorry confused to future SIL) And the fact that I did it with mostly my own home team made it even better !!

XW- doing the happy dance

• Seven
    Seven

XW, Speaking of "my own home team," STILLERS!!!!!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((Seven)))))))) Yeehaaa! You have a lot to be happy about there lately eh? Very glad for you !! And kudos to you beating me on FFL a couple of weeks ago without a kicker !! I had a good laugh on that one ! Go Stillers !!!!

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{{{{{XW}}}}}}}}}}}}}} lol...I received some payback this week when I forgot to go the bench for a running back. The Pack is back too and an angel appeared to me in a dream and revealed that it's going to be the Stillers and the Pack in February. The only trouble is it's the same angel(looked like Big Tex) that told me it's going to be Kerry in January.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Seven !! Well, we blew the "whoever wins the Washington Redskins Game" thing so maybe the angel was mixed up on just one of those things too !! Hard to beat "the power of cheese"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit