World's Worst Century?

by City Fan 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• City Fan
    City Fan

With events in Iraq seemingly going from bad to worse, and with what I see as an increasing number of end-time 'prophets' posting on this board, I thought I would bring this programme to everyone's attention. It may put today's events into perspective compared to some of histories more turbulent times.

Would anyone here rather go back and live in the 14th century?

CF.

• franklin J
    franklin J

I think the 21 Century will brings many new life enriching innovations....

look at the passed 100 years and the strides our civilization has made in

technology, medicines, social attitudes, life styles, education, quality of life

why would this trend not continue?

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

I don't know about the worst century or not, but that dude looks mighty cool sitting on top of that horse there!

• Farkel
    Farkel

This Century is the BEST Century in the whole of life of humankind.

(This fact screws up the usual door-to-door presentation about how bad this world is, huh?)

Farkel

• Carmel
    Carmel

Farkel's right on! On both a material, socio-political and religious level, the 20th century exceeded all others!

carmel

• Carmel
    Carmel

The 14th century being the worst on record is clearly a eurocentric judgment. I here it was wonderful in 
    the rest of the world..
    carmel
  • heathen
    heathen

I personally think the21st century got off to a horrible start and can't perceive it getting any better . The end is near .................

• Quotes
    Quotes

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The 14th century was the Great Tribulation.

We are now living in the New System.

So, Watchtowerites, get off your ass start helping to clean up the world like you promised. You can start by giving a fig and getting involved.

~Quotes of the "Up to my lower lip in manure" class

• heathen
    heathen

quotes--- I'm sure the WT thinks it is helping clean up the world by educating people on how to live a christian life . It's just too bad they missed the point themselves .

• Matty
    Matty

I'm sure this series from Channel Four will make people think. Many of the points covered look similar to the information contained in the book "The Sign of the Last Days - When?" - a book I thoroughly recommmend reading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit