UPDATE: JUDGE'S OFFICIAL ORDER AND MORE

by Corvin 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Congratulations Corvin, Im glad it is working out for you!!! Hey Corvin, why not try picketing another nearby kingdom hall? As far as im concerned they are all dens of hypocrisy, You know the old saying "same poop different pile". If you become legally restrained from picketing their hall, just move onto another location. So many halls, so few time-LOL. Once again congratulations, and if I was anywhere remotely close by to you, I would be out there with you, holding up signs.

Dave

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Corvin: I have been with you in spirit as you trek thru this mire. I am so pleased that you were able to protect your children. I do want you to reconsider your attitude towards therapy. You have done this whole thing to PROTECT your children, if you enter therapy with the attitude you stated you may end up hurting your children too. LET THE THERAPIST see from the Mother and Step-Fathers attitude in comversations with the girls. Be there for support, PLEASE,PLEASE shelve your anger and let the girls heal in therapy with your arms to support them. Don't add to their pain by pointing out stuff and discussing your agenda towards the dubs. You want to be the level-headed one, the one that doesn't point fingers. Be the Father you are and let the monsters show there true form to the therapist. I don't mean for you to be silent but watch yourself, watch your anger in front of the girls. I hope you understand my concerns

• Corvin
    Corvin

Sheila, thank you very much and I appreciate your comments. But please don't worry, dear, I am way ahead of ya on this one. This is a great opportunity to give the old fool enough rope as they say.

To all, thanks for sharing my thing with me, and for letting me share my thing with you. It helped keep me sane and I am going to do good things with what I have learned.

My Best,

Corvin

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Go for it!

• jwbot
    jwbot

This is such great news. you will have to fill us in on how those therapy sessions go.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thanks Corvin and pardon the spelling in my post:D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit