UPDATE: JUDGE'S OFFICIAL ORDER AND MORE

by Corvin 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Excellent news, Corvin. Best wishes for you and yours.

SNG

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Congrats Corvin,

I wish you and yours the best.

If I should encounter them while at the mall or something like that, I have to leave asap to keep from being in violation of the order.

So then.....this could mean that you can still picket her KH before the meetings and as soon as they drive up, you can leave and not be in violation of the restraining order.

HappyDad

• hubert
    hubert

NOW THAT'S THE NEWS I'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR !!!

Now you can relax a little. (Have one on me)

Hubert

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Now that you have a victory, try to mkae a happy ending. It's rather the harder part of the process... good luck! congrats!

CZAR

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Now that you have a victory, try to mkae a happy ending. It's rather the harder part of the process... good luck! congrats!

CZAR

• Bryan
    Bryan

Great news Corvin. It's so wonderful to see the children spared the jw bs. You sound like a great dad. Keep up the good work. I'm sure your kids really love you for it.

Bryan

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Congratulations, Corvin on the victory for your children. I went through three custody trials, and there are no words so sweet as hearing the Judge grant you all that you asked for and more. When my husband stole my kid, it was the best thing in the world when the officer put him back into my arms.

RE: The restraining order. It says you have to stay 100 feet away from her. You could just picket on the other side of the street, or a block down. Then if she comes up to you, she negates the order automatically. Isn't that how they work? Or you could go to the Kingdom Hall and measure 100' exactly from the edge of the parking lot and stand in that exact spot. Videotape it, too. hehhhe.

Great news.

Country Girl

• outnfree
    outnfree

Wonderful!

((((Corvin, Mary & children))))

outnfree

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

What a reasonable judge - in fact, family court judges seem to really have great insight when it comes to what is best for families. That's awesome that he could separate the picketing from the personal!!! Wonderful victory all around.

Good job, Corvin, thanks for the update. And of course I wish all the happiness and good health there is to you and your family!

• Purza
    Purza
    family court judges seem to really have great insight when it comes to what is best for families

Um, not in the county where we go to court.

Corvin -- I am very happy for you. And especially for your girls.

It looks like Sara is in between a rock and a hard place -- she can't associate with apostates, but then again breaking a court order is going against "ceaser's laws". LOL She is screwed.

Good luck with the therapy. . . and the picketing. My best to you and Mary. . . .

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit