Does Jehovah God Mean Anything To You Any Longer???

by minimus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I believe many here do not believe in "Jehovah God" any longer. Are you in that category (yet)?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm there Minimus.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I believe in god, but not that one........................that is the god of JW's and mine is better

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes to me jehovah means a cruel god that will kill eveyone who doesn't bow down to him and kiss his ass. I'm glad he is just a jewish myth soon to be completely forgoten.

• Preston
    Preston

His lawyers are talking to my lawyers, and we're no longer on any sort of speaking terms until he agrees to compensate me for the 2,444 hours spent in meetings 1,800 hours spent in field service and the 130 I've estimated in contributions.

• dustyb
    dustyb

Jehovah's just another name, like the mexican name Jesus (pronounced Heyzeus). just a name for another object/person/being....

so God means something to me, but not the name, just another label that someone can copywright =D

• Nickey
    Nickey

I'm not quite sure. God still means something to me. But it took me a long time to stop saying "Jehovah" every other word when I prayed. It was so routine and deeply rooted into me since I was a baby.

• minimus
    minimus

I find myself never using that expression, "Jehovah God". There was a time that I might've said those 2 words 50 times in a day! Now---nothing!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Jehovah is only one a.k.a. of the same god worshipped by many.

Personally, the "god" I pray to has no known name, and is NOT Jesus the Christ - different entity. I belive (he, she, it, they) resides at the center of THE universe and is the sole source of the universes' energies, in whatever form that is, even human. I believe in intelligent evolution, that the Big Bang was a part of that.

Does this "god" care directly about us? No. Do "his" minions care? That is the responsiblity of some. Is there a source of "evil"? Yes, I think there is, but most of it is human-will-generated. Is there life after death? Yes. Do we return? Yes. I've been here many times, at least 4 that I have memories of.

This is just a beginning of what I have 'come to believe' since leaving.

Hugs

Bren

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jewhowhat? Oh yeah!

What Jehovah Means to Me:

alt

In other words, a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit