Ballistic's Picture - Who is the artist?

by VM44 15 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone know who the artist is, and where I can get a bigger image of ballistic's image?

It reminds me of the artist Magritte.

Of course, it also could be a colorful version of "Rover" from The Prisoner!

--VM44

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

me too - and no, I don;t know who did this.

• VM44
    VM44

btt

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh shit, been here years and never had a post about me!!! I've gone all shy all of a sudden!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Over the years, I had my real picture (then my cover was blown), then I had that guy running in a mouse wheel, then someone else decided to use the same avatar!!!, the matrix code which I love, then I changed my name to another account for certain reasons, then back again. Then someone else chose me this.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wasn't there a larger picture that this was taken from in the thread about chosing an avatar fro someone else on the forum?

• VM44
    VM44

ballistic posted a larger version of his old picture in a thread of OFG's.

Here it is.

It reminds me of a designer version of Rover!

OK ballistic, who is No. 2? :)

--VM44

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I looove those Rovers. When I visited Wales, we went out to Portmerion and saw the whole estate where it was filmed, including the beach and the concrete boat.

Then we walked to nearby Porthmadog. I know its supposed to be pronounced "Port Maddock" but I just loved saying, "Would you like to porth ma dog?"

• ballistic
    ballistic

woooh, I can't even remember this thread! My current avatar was sent to me by Vallis, which makes it the second avatar I have had donated to me. Those in Dallas will know the whoopass story.

• daystar
    daystar
    Those in Dallas will know the whoopass story.

I can hear ya sayin' it now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit