CO visit: what's the big deal?

by M.J. 30 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Forgot to mention how one CO stated twice from the platform that they would not "endure leftovers." So days in the service were comprised of pubs stopping at one shop, or other to buy the CO and COess delights from Babylon.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

My dad was an elder and wanted to be a C.O sooooo bad. He would relentlessly brown nose the C.O. The thing I hated most about the C.O.'s visit was cleaning up for him before he came! The entire congregation had to get together and clean the Kingdom Hall so it sparkled when he arrived. One time, an elder reamed me out because I left streaks on the glass panel of "School 2"

My father would say what an "honor and a priviledge" it was to clean for the C.O.

Na na na na na na na na LEADER!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Kwin-

No razor blades? That was great! Very polite CO, card and all. I'm impressed.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

SAD!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

These guys wear better suits/watches/cars/shirts with couflings/shoes/etc than me, and in

my family my wife and I work full time!

He's got off on mondays, and I know as a fact (since there are 2 C.O. apartments in the basement of the KH) that

when they are not visiting a congregation they do not come up to participate in ours! Are not spiritual people

always wanting to get spiritual food?

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

but of course we cant discuss field service hours with other pioneers, people...god forbid we 'stumble them'

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

but of course we cant discuss field service hours with other pioneers, people...god forbid we 'stumble them'

• SAHS
    SAHS
    He has the power to give and remove favor/power from the locals.

?Neither be called ?leaders,? for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ.??Matthew 23:10.

Hmmmmm.

?SAHS

• Mary
    Mary
    Our C.O. is a cranky old barstard. He makes big issues about small things, like the fact we were using cloth towels in the bathrooms, instead of paper towels

Jesus H. Christ, with all the problems they have like failed prophecies, members dying because they can't take a blood transfusion, ruining people's lives, protecting pedophiles and he's worried about cloth towels??! Sounds like an asshole of the first order..........someone should have REALLY freaked him out and whispered to him that those are recycled cloth DIAPERS, not cloth towels.

• Jez
    Jez

Only thing I remember about the CO's visit was seeing him from afar, front of the hall, chatting with the 'in, zealous, bossy' crowd while I struggled at the back with 2 young children, unattending mate, and NEVER a word from either the CO or his snotty wife. They are like the monarchy to JW's. Or the pope, "Oh please pat my child on the head and tell him to pioneer" "Oh wow, he shook my hand." It is pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit