Mexico churches find way to jam cellphones, what do you think?

by DaCheech 10 Replies latest social current

• DaCheech
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Cellphone jammers disguised as cellphones; where can i get one?

S

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I think my bar has one... mostly to block federal snooping!

Don't take no credit cards, neither...

CZAR

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

There have to be some jammers in my area too: Most cellphones here can't be used "no network"

to be honest, I think these churches have the right to do so.

• jwbot
    jwbot

They should have that in movie theatres too... and the lecture hall I have a class in! As long as it does not interfiere with my wi-fi internet access!!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

What happens though if an emergency call is trying to get a hold of you?

Or lets say people with auto/theft devices.... that device notices your car being taken, tries to call you and guess what? You did not receive the call until 2 hours later!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Da Cheech...well there are a lot of places that do not have reception anyway...and a lot of people who do not have cell phones to begin with...

But I hate using arguments like that. Doctors, for example, need their cell phones in case of emergency. Dumb-fuck college girls (I am one, but not a dumb one) do NOT need to be talking on the phone to their boyfriend. grr.

• Misty Dawn
    Misty Dawn

Now if there was a way to shut down those obnoxious auto stereo's when they pull up along side of you...I'd pay a fortune.MD

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Jam all radio receptions within 50 feet of your house or car! It's your right to peace correct?

• Purza
    Purza

I would have died (figuratively) without my cell phone at the KH. Towards the end I was spending more time sending text messages than actually listening.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit