*barf*

by jwbot 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot
    WOWWWWWW, that would be soooo encouraging to have 5 days specialy having hurricanes, Your soo gonna love the convention,and the drama is amazing.
    I brought a taperecorder and taped most of the talks.
    its like your in paradise the whole time, Im sooooo sure your gonna have a great time!!!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mizsweetheart01/11096.html

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I cant imagine having to stop preaching for my life. I couldnt do it. Especially sice that is how im planning to spend the rest of my life- his comment brought me out of lala land and reintroduced me with why we want to accomplish gods will. the whole meeting today was enlightening. But, if i thought that was good, i forget to tell ya'll that im going to my first 5 day assembly!!

Ha ha Yeah fair enough...barf!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I can't think of any way to elaborate on "barf", it fits too well..

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

jwbot...

I just read the link you posted.... you're right ... "BARF" is the perfect word ....

• doodle-v
  • Preston
    Preston
    As I chew my gum thoughtfully, im thinking about my spiritual brothers in my school. From who i know, im only considering Andrew and Joel. Chris is a fake and he like stalks me at school. And he lies. I HATE that! Anyway, i like talking to Andrew, 'cause he is so encouraging. He has that Just Got Baptized vigor, and its really nice. And his brothers just cute. haha, next subject.

Sounds like shes got a plan.....a SEXY plan.

• jwbot
    jwbot

ooo a SEXY plan!

I hope she doesn't breed. Oy.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Wow, in my day that "newly baptized vigor" got me nothing but scorn and ridicule from the ladies...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

erm......i dunno if i'm retarded or something but instead of burdening the brothers with 5 days of convention wouldnt it be better to assist those harmed in the hurricane? i hear the clean up effort is tremendous state wide.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    i dunno if i'm retarded or something but instead of burdening the brothers with 5 days of convention wouldnt it be better to assist those harmed in the hurricane? i hear the clean up effort is tremendous state wide.o assist those harmed in the hurricane?

Now THERE'S a thought.... duh... !! Actually, the JWs would get more mileage P.R. wise out of that than anything else they could do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit