Whats the Biggest JW contradiction?

by sleepy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy
    Another JW lie:

"We're not here to convert you..."

That is an excellent example.....

If I had a dollar for every time I used that line.

• SAHS
    SAHS

?God?s earthly organization.? Does he reeeeally need one?

?SAHS

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    that we have "free will." not if you're a JW!

"The Jw response is that you have the free will to adhere to Jehovahs' organization and receive everlasting life, or to go along with worldly standards and be destroyed. See.....You DO have a choice. Once you're in though, the only choices you have are the gray areas, such as going to PG-13 movies or not. Now THAT'S true freedom. Integ." Well if you read the account of Jehovah -vs.- Pharoah of Egypt you will notice that the writer says that Jehovah put "xx" "xx" in pharoah's heart. And he made the israelites turn around after reaching the ocean to make the pharoah think they were lost. For what reason? So that phroah would go after them and Jehovah would glorify himself! I guess Pharoah had no free will, because everything pointed out in the chapters seems like Jehovah baited him to act certain ways!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Love your neighbor...

...as long as he/she is a witness.

Bryan

• minimus
    minimus

JWs say that Bible chronology is not that important afterall! Yet the religion has been founded on chronology and chronological error.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the "truth"

and all those click/buzz words

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

that one should live ones life with no regard to his own needs and desires so that a copy may

enjoy the benefits of paradise. The real you will be dead and buried with no soul to link you to that copy.

perhaps their best selling point should be promoted as: millions now sinning will never fry.

• dustyb
    dustyb

you might not want to forget that every "elder figure" is chosen by the spirit moving the other "elders" hands to elect them....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit