Well nothing is broken...

by Lady Lee 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Pain sucks. Hope you get over this soon. Hugs.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Lady Lee, I'm so sorry you're hurting. Moving is one heck of a big job, even when you're feeling fine. Take it easy, rest your feet, and we'll all keep hoping and praying that you'll soon find a doctor who can fix you up.

• Sirona
    Sirona

(((Lee)))

I had no idea you were going through that! I'll be sending you some positive vibes...

I'm glad you're making moves to improve things overall in your life.

Sirona

• Special K
    Special K

Hi ((( Lee )))

Sorry about the darn feet. It's really annoying to not be able to move freely about. and chronic pain..well that just sucks.

Sounds like you are making big changes. Any change, even good is stressful. I'd tell you to "pace" yourself but that word doesn't sound right considering your feet. I could say, "take it slow" but I already know you are doing that.

I know one thing you don't need feet for, when you get in Montreal. .. and that is holding a baby. YEAH!!!

take care and keep on those anti-inflamatories.

I'll sure be interested to know what shows up on the MRI whenever you get it. (Maybe, you can get one sooner when you get to Montreal). Waiting times for medical things has different wait times depending on what province you are in. See if you can get all your medical records to take with you, Lee.

take care, Lee

love

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit