shameful confession

by czarofmischief 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Celia
    Celia

Czar and Elsewhere : You're too funny, ROFL here....

• liquidsky
    liquidsky
    Seems very sweet too. I agree she is very talented

Oh come on Mulan. Admit it! She's hot!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Czar and Elsewhere, you guys are too funny.

But on a serious note, I expect you to foward any evidence of this debauchery to me, for review.

Anyway, I find her very attractive and talented and more and more she grows on me. I have really liked this "classic" look and style she has of late:

But the burlesque thing she can pull off so well too:

She has come a long way style-wise. She is so sexy.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

calm down you horndogs

and remember inside of all of us pleasantly plump women who sing like frogs theres a christina in us somewhere.... you just gotta look harder,...........maybe while inebriated............ maybe while really really wasted.............maybe being wasted and be without a woman for many many years.....but SHES IN HERE SOMEWHERE! lmao

remember the wise saying : Somewhere inside of me is a skinny bitch begging to get out..but i can usually shut her up with chocolate.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Don't be hating, CN - I'm sure Christina's got love for you too, if you swing that way. In fact, maybe we can all.. heh heh heh...

jwbot - her videos are on her website. Those nasty, dirty videos with all that glistening skin and rippling muscle and flaunting of her Original Sin Zones...

CZAR

• Satanus
    Satanus

Where is this promised website of hers?? Just kidding. Carryon gang.

S

• shotgun
    shotgun

Czar

Is this part of the Fantasy/Logic thread?

BTW..do you weep and gnash your teeth when moaning and groaning about those disgusting kisses....you have to do the whole thing ya know to fullfill the scripture.

• Panda
    Panda

Christina Aguilara is FANTASTIC. She is talented and sexy AND imaginative. I've always felt that the way she dresses is just how she's feeling. I also like a woman who changes the color of her hair every now and then.

• Corvin
    Corvin

I agree, CA is hot and talented.

I'd like to introduce you to my p rotégé, Stephanie Jones. I discovered her on the Albertson's picket line a few months back while Mary was locked out of her store. This recording was done right here in my livingroom.

http://tcorvin.com/Beautiful.MP3

I was managing her for awhile, but like so many talented, beautiful young women, she is very difficult to handle. She was a pain in the arse and I ripped up our contract because she was just simply too unmanageable. Take a listen.

I produced an entire covers cd for her, no charge, and I also did the cover art and photography. Such a shame this one was a total spaz because she has so much potential.

Corvin

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yes she's hot! But above that she has a beautiful voice. I'm glad she stripped off some of that makeup, it really was a distraction from an amazing voice inside that tiny little girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit