shameful confession

by czarofmischief 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I like Christina Aguilera. She's hot. And she sings so well. Hubba hubba.

CZAR of the

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The only thing I don't like about her is that she always forgets her pole when she gets up on stage to dance.

(Have you ever seen how she dances? )

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I love Christina. She can actually sing.. soulfully in fact, as opposed to the likes of Britney. The fact that she is hot is merely a bonus.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Have you ever seen how she dances?

I have been unfortunate enough to witness this shameful spectacle. Sometimes I have to rewind and watch it again just to absorb the sheer Babylonian depravity.

I do concur that she is much more soulful than Britney. The way they kissed Madonna was digusting. I have it on my computer as an example of how disgusting these last days are. I sigh and groan over the disgusting conditions.

CZAR

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Czar-

You funny

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Didn't she once do a video where she danced with a water hose or a double-dong between her legs? Someone refresh my memory.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Elsewhere - what a terrible thing for a young, nubile woman to do. I must do some more research and find this contemptible video, that I may hold it up to the proper ridicule...

CZAR

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes yes... one must perform adequate Righteous Research in order to protect the moral fabric of society.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I bet this video is on file at the Bethel Library, along with Crisis of Conscience.

CZAR

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've seen her on a couple of talk shows and she is a teeny tiny little thing. Seems very sweet too. I agree she is very talented.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit