logic vs emotion

by meggidon555 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

Meggido,

so understanding humans, animals, and somethimes books ( that is all we have of past knowledge outdated as it may seem ) in my opinion would lead us to the personality of the being that created it

So, when a stick insect eats a aphid head first while it is still alive, what does this tell us about your God?

HS

okay questions what happens when there are to many aphids? what has to happen? Is there a good way to kill anything? and tearing off the head is like the gillitin effect less painful? and more or less garantees death? less pain than living injured. and why did evolution care so much for that aphid so as to give to try to give it the least painful way to go?

• meggidon555
    meggidon555
    Entertaining as it may be, my point was: let's stick to facts and whatever can be considered evidence
    good let dicuss things irrationaly can you do it!

not going to adapt eh

to explain the universe to an irrationalty just say it exists and he will set out to explore it out. A gambler, illogical, emotional

to explain the universe to a ration person you first have to prove it to him. Not a gambler, logical, no emotion

a gamble write some absurd see where it goes.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555
    Pure jealousy and anger. Those are the highest form of female logic so it had to be those...

caveman running for cover

please in the little time i've been alive i've seen more jealousy and anger from men yesterday I saw a guy threaten to kill another guy for just talking to and hugging his girl friend. who he stole her from him in the first place.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

think if the universe was created irrationaly it would explain why it damn near impossible to explain from a rational stand point

I.E. explaining colors to a blind man

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Meggido,

okay questionswhat happens when there are to many aphids?what has to happen?Is there a good way to kill anything? and tearing off the head is like the gillitin effect less painful?and more or less garantees death? less pain than living injured. and why did evolution care so much for that aphid so as to give to try to give it the least painful way to go?

You have presented an evolutionary explanation for the death of aphids, that is not what I asked. Based on your perception that God's personality could be seen in creation, I asked what the death of an aphid, devoured head-first by its predatorial enemy shows about the personality of your God.

I can give thousands of example of 'cruel' deaths in nature if you so wish, but until you see the point of the argument, this is futile. Let me try another angle. Do you believe that animals were 'designed' to hunt and kill one another? In your opinion, is the hunter / predator instinct that throughout the all life on this planet designed by God? If so what does it tell you about your God? Best regards - HS
  • sleepy
    sleepy

I believe emotions are only tools to make us do things.
    We feel hungery to make us eat.
    we feel love for families to help our children survive.
    We feel sexual urges to procreate.
    We feel fear to run from danger.
    If there was a god and emotions made him make us , he has no free will but only urges like humans.
    If there was a logical reason to make us then God needs us , in order to fufil that logic.
    Each way God is just a robot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit