Britney Spears Marries 2nd time.

by Xandria 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Xandria
  • unbeliever
    unbeliever

What the hell, twice in 9 months?? Jennifer Lopez's marriages were more spread apart than that. One year tops.

• Nat-Oz
    Nat-Oz

Bloody hell.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Brittney who?????

Just kidding :~)

Annie

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good of her to spread herself around like that. Legalising polygamy would make her life a lot easier.

S

• Lecari12RuleU
    Lecari12RuleU

I feel that it's just ridiculous. I'm not going to say that her getting married at a young age is the stupid move on her part, because I too got married young, 19 1/2 actually, much younger than her 22. I AM however saying that I do not think that she's gotten married for love in either marriage. Her first marriage was a stunt, a drunk, stupid, folly stunt just to get her lots of press. It was a stupid joke that two young people (one outrageously famous) would do. This marriage however is stupid because they haven't been dating long at all, what a few months? You know this must also be for press reasons for the most part. Sure she might feel something for him, they aren't too far off in age, he was a dancer, etc. but I just can't see how she genuinely LOVES him. I saw on a magazine today at the grocery store (don't recall which one) that she might be pregnant and that's why she got married so fast. Only time will tell on either account I suppose. Just glad I'm not in HER shoes. Maybe a few years ago when she was just raking in the doe, but not today.

• Preston
    Preston

LOL,

It amazes me that none of you have anything remotely positive to say about Britney Spears. You guys could at least say that she's a complete hottie, and that she has one the best bodies of any woman her age, and there isn't a chick on here that wouldn't want the luxuries that she has. Any person that gets as much press coverage as she does is reacting typicaly in a manner that any person would who gets the degree of publicity that she has without going completely bonkers. She's having fun with it, even if this and her next 7 marriages turn out to be a complete sham (I don't hear anyone criticzing Liz Taylor or Larry King for beng complete skanks). At least she had the decency to have a staged romance with Justin Timberlake while taking into consideration his desire to conceal his sexuality (nobody who dates as many babes as he does could possibly be straight). It's like taking Madonna seriously... it's the nature of the entertainment business... this isn't Kirkegaard!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Preston

It amazes me that none of you have anything remotely positive to say about Britney Spears. You guys could at least say that she's a complete hottie

All the britney worshippors are miffed.

S

• Preston
    Preston
    All the britney worshippors are miffed.

...says Satanus as he checks his profile status on the Britney Spears 4 Eva Messageboard.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

quote from ellen degeneres ..Everybody is looking for happiness and love,? comedian Ellen DeGeneres said while attending the Emmy Awards in Los Angeles. ?She?s very young. We got to give her a break.?

methinks ellen is keeping her options open for when britany goes thru her lesbian phase in the future lol GO ELLEN!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit