Is this Web site a joke?

by Quotes 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avishai
    avishai

On the page of the pedophile scandal, all the refutation does is confirm the problems indicated. Either this is a joke, or the person is the biggest dipshit JW I've seen in awhile. Perhaps Joker10 wrote it?

• new light
    new light

Thanks for the link, Quotes. I agree that this is a well-disguised opposers' site. What kind of loyal JW would ever post such privileged information? I love the first paragraph of the letter they sent to the elders on why they were affiliated with the U.N. They wrote something like "This letter replaces any previous replies given on the matter" or something like that. In other words, what we told you before was bulls**t, or maybe what we are telling you now is bulls**t, or maybe all the replies are bulls**t, but here is what you are going to believe, or else. God's chosen servants, alright.

• shamus
    shamus
    Perhaps this is a case of the notorious "small print". The might for instance have been a brother that needed some material that only could be found in the library of the United Nations. What could be more simple than filling out some forms and becoming member of the library without realising this also meant membership of the complete organisation? How often did you read all conditions of insurances or certain purchases?

So this idiot is saying that the organization is stupid.

People do that in front of Judges all the time. The problem is, Judges do not believe them. So why should I believe that lame excuse.

Yes, it is very poorly written, poorly researched, and if people wish to believe that trash, more power to them. Remember, 90 percent of witnesses wish to be decieved. I say let them have this and other websites that 'confirm' they're beliefs. I find it a good read and a complete joke. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if Joker10 or some other moron put this up.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh; I forgot to mention to refute that lie.

Didn't they know what they were signing? It seems quite clear to me, and I haven't attended university, and certainly have no law degree.

• Homeros
    Homeros

As webmaster of the mentioned site (http://watchtower.virtue.nu) I can only ask: did anyone hear of Gustav Siegfried Eins?

• shamus
    shamus
    Even if we should paint a wrong picture of the reality, we have good reasons to do this confidently. First of all because Paul did the same thing, secondly the instructions of the Watchtower Society who is appointed to instruct us concerning the way we should act.
    Let us keep in mind the judicial power is relative (Romans 13:1), while the Watchtower Society has an absolute position because their regulations are described as indispensable to achieve our salvation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Good read!

As per 'Paul' doing this in the early century.... WHERE? Whoops! Forgot the beef.

• new light
    new light
    As webmaster of the mentioned site (http://watchtower.virtue.nu) I can only ask: did anyone hear of Gustav Siegfried Eins?

Welcome Homerus. So.....who is Gustav Siegfried Eins?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

First, I can guarantee that this is NOT an honestly pro-WT website. No true Witness would bother with such materials, or have done so much research and still support the WT. They are not intellectually honest at some level or another.

So, who are they deceiving? Themselves? This is possible. It is the simplest and therefore, Occam's most likely explanation. But that level of self-deception is ludicrous to expect. Most dubs admit at SOME level, when confronted with the facts, that the WT is not infallible.

Are they seeking to deceive the readers? yes. But are they tricking them into looking at the evidence or into rejecting such evidence? Either way the tactic is fishy.

It sounds like they want to undermine faith in the WT while still maintaining allegiance to it. Is this a subsidiary plot of e-watchman? Perhaps he will start directing questioners to this website, or loyal dubs that want to have their faith destroyed but their lives left intact.

Whatever... it's irrelevant either way. The popups make it almost impossible to read.

CZAR

• avishai
    avishai

Gustav Siegfried Eins

Gustav Siegfried Eins was a British black propaganda radio station during World War II. It was the brainchild of Sefton Delmer, and claimed to be an illegal radio station operating within Nazi Germany. The callsign was based on the German Army phonetic alphabet for the letters GS, but had no meaning.

The broadcaster was Peter Seckelmann, a defector from Berlin, who used the name 'Der Chef' and claimed to be a fanatical Nazi. In the first Gustav Siegfried Eins broadcast, immediately after the flight of Rudolf Hess to Scotland, Der Chef ranted that "As soon as there is a crisis, Hess packs himself a white flag and flies off to throw himself and us on the mercy of that flat-footed bastard of a drunken old cigar-smoking Jew, Churchill!"

Most of Der Chef's diatribes were directed against low- and middle-ranking Nazi Party officials, which he portrayed as selfish,corrupt and sexually depraved gangsters whose behaviour shamefully contrasted with 'the devotion to duty shown by our brave troops freezing to death in Russia'.

The station operated until 1943, when the station was closed. The scripting ostensibly had the Gestapo storm the station and shoot Der Chef. Unfortunately, the recording engineer who played the transcription did not understand German, and played the "death" of Der Chef twice.

The station was replaced by Soldatensender Calais.

Black propaganda

Black propaganda is propaganda that purports to be from a source on one side of some conflict, but is actually from the opposing side. It contrasts with White propaganda and Grey propaganda. The term is also sometimes used as a synonym for particularly malicious wartime propaganda.

Black propaganda may be generated by altering genuine enemy propaganda in such a way as to distort its message. This is a particularly powerful tool if the target audience has a poor understanding of the language of the enemy.

• avishai
    avishai

Homeros, If this is truly your site, I love it!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit