A new spin on an old perible

by meggidon555 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• willy_think
    willy_think

meggidon555,

I didn't mean to pee on your parade, I did like your spin. I was only triing to be funny and as usual fell short.

who is going to fare better on judgment day?

This parable has nothing to do with fearing better on judgment day. It is about the law of love. On "judgment day all the people in the fable will rely on grace. No work, no faith, no knowledge will save them.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Cool updating of the Good Samaritan parable, Meggidon!

• avishai
    avishai
    The jew, cuz he's a lawyer. He will appeal, appeal and appeal until god gives in. He will also tell god how jews have always suffered because god chose them, lastly reminding god about the 6 mill. Finally god will feel all guilty and embarrassed. Red faced, god gives the jew the best place.

I should'nt be surprised, Satanus, at your usual, anti-semitic, jew bashing. Nice.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Avashi

Among jewish literature, there is the tradition, or at least the story of the jewish person arguing w god. W that audacity in mind, i don't think my comment was too far out of line. It was a joke, after all. Of course, it was meant generally more toward the movers and shakers (and lawyers) than to people such as your humble self.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Avashi

If the jewish movers and shakers succeed in getting their kingdom, do you think that they will have me hunted down and punished for my thought crimes and speach crimes, ala zundel?

S

• avishai
    avishai

Satanus, it's not so much the joke, as a continued pattern. If someone continually made comments about the black's taking over this country and then made a mild "racist joke", it all becomes part of a pattern.

If the jewish movers and shakers succeed in getting their kingdom, do you think that they will have me hunted down and punished for my thought crimes and speach crimes, ala zundel?

Oh, please. Yup, once again, 13 million people control the world, and they all want censorship. Say what ever the hell you want. And I'll do the same. I respect a lot of your posts, But i just can't understand your continued Jew bashing, especially with the problems of the catholocism you espouse. Especially after the catholic Genocides of jews are well documented, yet you weem to have no problem with catholics. Your bias bugs me. Their have been evil jews. A lotr of the israeli government policies suck. But the vatican is'nt the most kind, beneficient city in the world either. I just wish you had some perspective.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555
    meggidon555,

I didn't mean to pee on your parade, I did like your spin. I was only triing to be funny and as usual fell short.

who is going to fare better on judgment day?

This parable has nothing to do with fearing better on judgment day. It is about the law of love. On "judgment day all the people in the fable will rely on grace. No work, no faith, no knowledge will save them.

Ok it's about who is this guy's brother other guy said nehbor. Who looks better to god the three wise men or the infidel one. oh and it was funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit