Satan was at my front door when I got home today...

by Confucious 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

Opps, hit enter,

Anyway, the pumpkin seeds are easy. We just take them all out as we are emptying the pumpkin innerds, wash them in water, put on a tray, douse with salt and into the oven to bake.

• avishai
    avishai
    BTW, does anyone here know how to "make" pumpkin seeds???

just soak them for overnight in salty water. REALLY salty. Then bake in the oven at about 250 for a few hrs.

• boy@crossroads
    boy@crossroads

I've always wanted to celebrate Halloween! I love dressing up and theatrical things!! Someday I'm going to dress up as Santa Claus on Christmas so my kids can tell all their friends that Santa visited their home on Christmas.

I thought about doing something for halloween this year but I wonder if theres anybody my age who likes halloween anymore. I wonder if they find it too childish. I thought about dressing up as the "phantom of the opera".

Last year at my jw friends "bon fire" way out in the country, I erected a 10 foot scarecrow illuminated from underneath to scare the young kids on the hay ride. I'm sure that gave an impression to some of them. Everybody said it looked "awesome".

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

It has been speculated that the unsettling happenings surrounding the plant may not be so much attributable to it but, to the fact that I purchased it at a vegetable stand located at a garage sale.

Mac, I laughed soooooo hard when I read your garage sale comment!!!

What is it with demons hanging around garage sales anyway ...?

What a hoot!!!

Love,

ESTEE

• Mac
    Mac

Estee.....

so yer gonna teach me to dance...right???????

ballroommac(wear yer steel toed boots...k!)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I'd be thrilled to teach ya to dance, Mac ... steel toes an' all!!!

Love,

ESTEE

• Brummie
    Brummie

Beware of vegitables that bite and are possesed by witches, thats the only advice I have right now;)

But lol at the post anyways.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit