AAAAAAAAAAKkkk! Panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hillbilly 34 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Thanks for all the sage advice.... XW-- your on speed dial if needed. Nos.... dinner and a movie---- with me--- thats "uniqe" enough.

Xena-- all ears!... always been a good listner.........not a real big talker anyway.....

Outnfree-- yep ... that "happened" and due to some misrepresentations has (thankfully) ended... What's that saying..."no pain, no gain"? I think I will just "date" for a while... a long while. (you only need to hit me with a hammer once... I got it)

The "shits"--- no thanks, I'm empty!

Never been much of a first date fornicater... so I suppose the party favors are on hold

This is a (almost) blind date...... a fix-up of sorts....So we will see........I promise no animals will be harmned during the production of this event!

------Hillbilly

• squinks
    squinks

Hillbilly,

I know, you could take your date along when you give that bobcat a sandpaper enema. But then you must remove your declaration that no animals will be harmed during the production of this event

• SAHS
    SAHS

?Nosferatu?:

Have a candlelit Happy Meal. The two of you can play with the toys.

Come on, Nosferatu, I?m sure he can find some better ?toys? to use than that!

?SAHS

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Come on, Nosferatu, I’m sure he can find some better “toys” to use than that!

True. They could always get some ice cream from McDonalds, smear it all over each other, and then [edit] [edit] [edit] with the cones.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Saturday.... OK, now I know when and where to pick her up....I have TWO shirts ironed, pants pressed....I even washed the GOOD farm truck..........took all the vet supplies and tools and junk outta the cab.

Countdown starting.............

---------Hill

• ballistic
    ballistic

Whats the film where one guy told his friend to "not go out with a loaded gun"? and you know the rest of the story line.

Was it American Pie?

• Mac
    Mac
    I have TWO shirts ironed,

Damn Hilly...you know, it's not gonna be nearly as sexy when ya drop that bib strap if yer wearing a shirt fer chrisake!! I thought you were aware of this stuff!!!!!!

I encourage you to concentrate on the important details such as this...the autonomic nervous system will take care of itself.

mac

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Thanks MAC!

Damn Hilly...you know, it's not gonna be nearly as sexy when ya drop that bib strap if yer wearing a shirt fer chrisake!! I thought you were aware of this stuff!!!!!!

for this event I am upgrading to Wranglers....No strap to casually drop off of my sloping shoulders....

----------Hill ( hopes girls still go nuts for cowboy's butts class)

• Mac
    Mac
    for this event I am upgrading to Wranglers....No strap to casually drop off of my sloping shoulders....

(((Hilly))) (manly hugs) ..

We're gonna start working on those delts next..........

How the hell are ya my friend?

mac

• Xena
    Xena
    Whats the film where one guy told his friend to "not go out with a loaded gun"? and you know the rest of the story line.

Was it American Pie?

"Something about Mary" Xena of the watch the hair gel class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit