Why West is losing

by William Penwell 14 Replies latest social current

• roybatty
    roybatty

What has/did Iraq offer besides giving money to the families of suicide bombers????

• Golf
    Golf

WP, I'm re-reading "Conspirators' Hierarchy: The story of the committee of 300" By DR. John Coleman. American West Pub.

Guest 77

• Satanus
    Satanus

Roy

The money was for the widows and mothers. I don't know if he invited them to iraq, but the missiles toward israel during desert storm one were because of the treatment they were getting. Also, saddam was their advocate w the usa, and perhaps w other countries. If saddam's panarabism had succeeded, i'm sure he would have acted w them in view.

S

• bigboi
    bigboi
    What has/did Iraq offer besides giving money to the families of suicide bombers????

I think if left to it's own devices, the whole Iraqi policy would have been to force a confrontation with Israel. He didn't lob missles at em during the first war just cuz. Sure, it's speculation, but the Arab governments over there were all too willing to get rid of Saddam. They haven't co-operated as swimmingly with us now as they did then. Despite the murder of 3,000 Americans in a day. Something just don't sit right with me about that.

• Golf
    Golf

WP. View,

http://www.whale.to/b/coleman_h.html John Coleman.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit