Hello...ex .jw. intro & background.

by Nigel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Nigel
    Nigel

Hey,it,s me again.Thanks for the replies.It makes me feel good to think that people do care.My wife is good she is a Psych nurse & the most nearly always normal person i have met.Thanks for the links. jst2laws no Bryan is not my son.I,ve never been to Texas.Pity.It,s a legendry place.Cowboys & Indians.I could adopt Bryan i suppose.Australia is a good place to live.I hope you,re o.k. there in Florida.I,ve been following the hurricanes.Good luck matey.Avishai, no i didn,t talk to the cops.I think they knew the story.The coroners report said death by misadventure or something.Ten years ago now.Hard to rehash.Sometimes people who overdose take a long time to die.Depends on how much they take i guess.Tongue in cheek, not a nice way to go.Not as easy as you think.He was still squeezing a paramedics hand a couple of hours before he died.It,s my mothers conscience not mine.How do you explain that one to God? I just don,t talk to her.She rings on my birthday, i,m polite.If she wants to sort it out,talk to dad.Difficult.Brenda, scarey business ain,t it.Man you were serious,big weapon.Yuk! Napoleon was deaf in one ear.Me being Britsh an all.He used it to great advantage except in the last battle.Once too often.She,ll be right matey.You,re O.k.I don,t agree with the DFS procedure.I understand keeping the cong clean etc. but to many mistakes.Tears families apart permanantly.Like i said in another post,the cop just gives me the rules & the ticket & he don,t talk to me no more.He don,t love me.Good luck & thanks again.Nigel

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome, Nigel!

Wow, quite a story you told.

You'll be very welcome here.

DY

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Nigel. That's a helluva story. You've really been through it, but I'm glad you're still with us. Survivors are tough people.

I know Bryan, and I think what he meant was he has gone through similar experiences and felt a kinship.

Chris

• Nigel
    Nigel

Me again.I thought Bryan had made a mistake in posting.I understand.Sorry Bryan.Sorry Brenda.It wasn,t Napoleon anyway,it was Nelson.Best watch my sense of humour.Too well developed.Kids.If you want to write my email is [email protected] have time & i am o.k. fella except for the sense of humour.I have the latest anti virus software etc. & heaps of photos of Aust. Barrier reef etc.Hope i didn,t upset you but.See ya.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No worries Nigel.

I don't think you upset anyone.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Jst2laws

Did I miss some other clue or is Nigel your dad?

Actually my father is the one who raised me in the truef. He also kidnapped me at age two. Nigel is not my father. I'm sure he's a much nicer person.

Bryan

• Nigel
    Nigel

Thanks Bryan.Yes very similar background.My dad left my mum when i was 10 & he knew that my mum would not follow him.He took me with him.I was too young too understand the implications.We went from London to Bristol U.K. to his mums place.We lived there for 2 years until we emigrated to Aust.He used me as a weapon against mum.Maybe thats why she let him die.Who knows.I am no ones judge.I just could not do that.I want to go to God with a clear conscience & say i did the best i could.If i were him i would say fair enough & he loves more than i ever could hope too.I remember going to school in Bristol & i knew no one.I used to play junior football for West Ham in London & all my mates were there.I used to not go to school & wander the streets in Bristol.Thats when i learned self sufficiency.When we came to Aust i was in high school & in a migrant camp & things were not good at home.So i wagged school for months & wandered the streets in Sydney.Then left home real soon at 15.I kept going to the meetings & i managed good.It was the car prang in my early 20s that changed me.I wasn.t a nice bloke for a long time.But hey it all worked out in the end.It always does.Time & unforseen occurence befall use all.It.s how you look at things.Baz Lurmman i think it is,said in the song "Don,t Forget Your Sunscreen" that it,s not the things we worry about that changes our lives,it,s the things that come out of the blue on an idle Tuesday afternoon.I,ve lived 50 years & seen a bit.I worked as a contract fitter for many years & worked in a maximum security prison.I,ve seen both sides of the bars.Heaps of mates,some dead, some living & Baz is pretty right.Good song.See ya matey.Email me some time as above.See ya.1.50 am Fri. here,gotta go to bed.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

No hoo hoo, Nigel. Actually, Nelson or Napolean, the humour was good. I got it! I was wondering why a brit would be so familiar with Napolean. Nelson makes much more sense. I often use my hearing loss selectively - with my spousal unit! Unfortunately, he's more deaf than I am, and can't be selective, so often the joke's on me.

Keep the humour comin'. "If you can laugh at it, you can live with it." -Erma Bombeck

Hugs

Brenda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

No hoo hoo, Nigel. Actually, Nelson or Napolean, the humour was good. I got it! I was wondering why a brit would be so familiar with Napolean. Nelson makes much more sense. I often use my hearing loss selectively - with my spousal unit! Unfortunately, he's more deaf than I am, and can't be selective, so often the joke's on me.

Keep the humour comin'. "If you can laugh at it, you can live with it." -Erma Bombeck

Hugs

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit