War Photography ***Warning: Graphic photos****

by SixofNine 16 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:) much better.

I bet if ThiChi had a wife or daughter or son whom "bad guys" chose to "hide behind", he'd hope like hell that the "good guys" in their white hats riding their humanitarian whirly steeds would exercise a little restraint rather than simply murdering them for being in the wrong places.

I bet his very small, very nasty and very mean brain would become expansive and reasonable and he would see all sorts of context he hadn't been able to see before.

• roybatty
    roybatty

America owes it to the people of Iraq to conduct this war the right way. They need to stop with the gunships and have triple the amount of troops there to partrol and secure the hot spots. Fucking shit like this has got to stop. No matter how many hospitals or schools we build in Iraq, one incident like this will turn an entire region against us. We don't need troops in England or western europe. Pull them out and secure Iraq. Give the people of Iraq a dam chance. Between stupid shit like this and the pricks who are purposely blowing up civilian targets the people of Iraq won't stand a chance.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

My God there have been some Heartless,arrogant Wankers on this site this week......collateral damage (horrible,sickening ,self justifying expression of killing innocents!)is the most tragic ,heart breaking by product of war.

The Iraq war is a very,very sick Joke.

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane
    I wonder what the ratio is: how many Iraqi civilians have died for every American?

These sites might give you some idea, though I don't know how up to date they are.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/

• seawolf
    seawolf

I saw this picture being posted around and thought would put it in here. If the information posted is correct, the kid's family was caught in a crossfire. Mother was killed, dad gravely wounded, four year-old shot in the eye, and the baby in the pic was hit with flying shrapnel.

• shamus
    shamus
    "All foreign journalists are liars." A better response then we'll get from anyone regarding these sick acts.

I have noticed that the United States media is extremely biased, too, DH. They had a news reporter from another country, maybe Israel (?) covering the story and they showed the explosion and him getting hit with shrapnel and dying a few short minutes later.

See? North Korea didn't lie when they said that. They don't just LIE constantly. Although the guy is a nutcase, he does have some sense. And he was right! The U.S. media said that it was probably a nuclear test, or explosion, or something!

• shamus
    shamus

Sorry; that's kwin. Not DH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit