You'll never guess who I met today

by Lady Lee 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hehehe The mistress of quotes - our very own Blondie and Irreverent. And boy can she talk - almost as much as those wonderful quotes of hers.

They called last night when they arrived in town (Nos wish you had been there) and we arranged to meet this morning and then decide what to do.

So I have been with the two of them all day and it has been great. Like meeting someone I've known for a long long time. We went out to the bird sanctuary but there weren't too many birds so we just sat and talked and talked and talked. There is so much to say and only a day to do it - definitely not enough time.

Then a quick dash home and back out for dinner and more talk talk talk. And a lot of listening. It feels like there is so much bottled up inside us and we finally get a chance to let it all out like a balloon that is suddenly let go. What a wonderful day.

And yes Blondie is really as knowledgable as she is here in the forum. Not that Irrev takes a back seat. He has lots to say and has clearly earned his freedom from the Borg.

What could be better than a day with the two of them. Wish I could have another but they will be on their way in the morning

Think I will just sit here and bask in the wonderful day I just had

• simplesally
    simplesally

Glad you had a good day and got to meet some wonderful people!

• kls
    kls

Lucky you LadyLee. I would be honored to meet Blondie and Irreverent and it sounds like you all hit it off great.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Boy oh, boy! I say I can talk an ear off a mule. I can't imagine what it would be like to get TWO women - with lots to say - going.... What a wonderful experience!

• kls
    kls

Aww jgnat. You said,,,,,,,Boy oh, boy! I say I can talk an ear off a mule.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

JG Should I suggest that Irrev get some earplugs or a CD player while you all are together? lol

I know you will really enjoy your visit with them.

• Sassy
    Sassy

that is so cool!

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

We really enjoyed our visit. Are enjoying the relaxing stay in the Canadian rockies. Looking forward to our next stop and the Canadians have been very cordial wherever we have stopped. Banff and Jasper are beautiful. Cloudy, but no snow. I am gradually getting the language down. lol.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Damn. And here I am stuck at work.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm Jealous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit