Who peed in your Cheerios?

by bikerchic 43 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I can't help but notice a lot of crankiness on the board the past few days. I say it's time for a group hug.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JWD posters))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kate

• gumby
    gumby

Prolly the changing weather.

I'll do a group hug....but I ain't standin next to Craig cuz he gits funny sometimes

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Gumby

• dh
    dh

kate]

• desib77
  • bem
    bem

Desib that garfield cartoon is so cute thanks for sharing it.If nobody wants a hug,hug yourself !

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((I dohugs (((B)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((desib))))))

That cartoon is too cute!

Thanks,

Kate

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

So that's why my Cheerios tasted so funny this morning. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Kate, I'll have yall know that the agency I work for has been steadily peein' in my Cheerios for the past two months! Not only is there a tremendous slump in the job market with the agency, but she's losin' jobs left and right and ten ppl are out of work right now.

I've worked very little for the past two months....and last week, the owner told me that if any of her workers get work outside the agency that they should pay HER their commission out of loyalty!!!

The owner called me around midnight last night to ask me to run up to the hospital to temp sit with a patient in the middle of the night. When I reminded her that I'd changed my sleeping hours to nights so I could go "incognito" to that damned job she's got me scheduled for this week for one week ONLY....7 12 hr day shifts in a row and was sleeping, she got mad and hung up on me!

Believe me when I say that I'm gettin' some business cards made at Kinko's first thing in the morning and going around to the nursing homes, hospitals, hospice, retirement villages, assisted living quarters and seniors apartment complexes and pass my cards out and get my OWN jobs.

So....I DO need a hug or two...K? Thanks for the thread....this is a great idea!

Frannie B

• Gadget
    Gadget

Thanks Kate.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Kate))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((Fannie))))))))))

Believe me when I say that I'm gettin' some business cards made at Kinko's first thing in the morning and going around to the nursing homes, hospitals, hospice, retirement villages, assisted living quarters and seniors apartment complexes and pass my cards out and get my OWN jobs.

You go girl! Necessity is the Mother of Invention! Be your own boss! From my own experience it will take a bit more work at the beginning, but it pays off later in freedom to choose exactly how much/hard and for whom you want to work! Hang in there, I wish you luck!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit