Flying on 9/11---hope my honey will be ok

by codeblue 19 Replies latest social current

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

ballistic Two questions: what is the source of the statistics and what is the evidence of a causal relation?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I can just imagine how worried you are Codeblue, some of us are just worriers when someone we love is out of sight and therefore "possibly" in danger! I know just how you'll feel when you hear the key in the door!

I hope you distract yourself though, so you don't get an ulcer or some other stress-related illness from your worrying nature. I know you know that worrying doesn't make it happen and it doesn't prevent it - all it does is cause you to suffer unnecessarily.

(Just listen to me, like I ever take my own advice! I lie with mild knots in my stomach whenever my son isn't home by midnight. Sheese.)

Side point:

ballistic Two questions: what is the source of the statistics and what is the evidence of a causal relation?
    God I just love Leolaia!

• Sassy
    Sassy

NoDenial will be ok today.. I agree. security will be extra tight.. he will probably be safer than any other day

• ballistic
    ballistic

I don't know, it was on "Top Gear" on the telly so it must be true.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Well, just heard from him at the Chicago airport. He is now taking off for Seattle with a full flight!

Thanks everybody for your kind support. Sometimes being "home alone" things seem a bit scary!

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

PS...Xandria: thanks for the good vibes!!!!!!!!!

Codeblue

• Xandria
    Xandria

Anytime CodeBlue! ((Hugs))

X.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Keep us posted .

• codeblue
    codeblue

Good news!

NOdenial just called me and will be home in about 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoooooooooo...

Thanks again to all of you who gave me such kind support!!!

Luv ya all,

Codeblue

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, he should be safe in your arms by this time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit