I'm in Shoreline WA now

by darkuncle29 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

30 minutes for lunch??? What kind of awful abuse is that? Here I was, all set to plan an actual gathering (small) and Maybes shot me down. Would you have time for Starbucks or Taco Del Mar? Sack lunches in your parking lot?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    YES DOC!!!! You need to come to where the apostate majority is centered in the Pacific North West, so that we can build up a super evil empire bent on out drinking the world....

Damn that sounds tempting! My sister is trying to get me to move to Denver though. Decisions, decisions...

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    30 minutes for lunch??? What kind of awful abuse is that?

Oy vay, tell me about it! I've never had less than an hour for lunch before now!!! It blows....

Would you have time for Starbucks or Taco Del Mar? Sack lunches in your parking lot?

LMAO at the sack lunches!!! Actually, there is a Starbucks up the road next to Thriftway, if you're serious!!! You're such a doll face!

Damn that sounds tempting! My sister is trying to get me to move to Denver though. Decisions, decisions...
    DON'T DO IT!!! How can we start the Seattle Liquorilluminati with out our Drinker in Chief?????? Don't you see? We need your superhuman drinking abilities!
  • Special K
    Special K

Hi DarkUncle

Nice to see you back around the forum

Looks like your going to have some nice ex-jw contacts around your new neck of the woods.

Enjoy

Special K

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I really look forward to meeting you locals in person. I got a call from maybesbabies--thank you dahling. Don't you just enjoy her laugh?

Liquor Illuminati eh? Are there any mad mixologists there too? When it comes to alcohol consumption, I am a super light weight. I don't even rank a two-beer-queer...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My schedule is very open and flexible. I'd even be willing to go grocery shopping with people, I'm that bored.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi again darkuncle! So...been grocery shopping lately?

Whatcha been up to then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit