I'm in Shoreline WA now

by darkuncle29 25 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey DarkUncle, welcome to the area! I'm in Northgate. I'll PM you my number - maybe I can join you and Maybes for a cup of coffee or something.

SNG

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Hi Dark Uncle,

Glad to see you posting again and welcome to Western WA

We live in Mukilteo

-Doodle-V and Savage Buddha

• Princess
    Princess

I can do the coffee or lunch thing with maybes and SNG. Somebody just has to call me first!

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    I can do the coffee or lunch thing with maybes and SNG. Somebody just has to call me first!

Ditto! Princess, rumor is that Starbucks may be coming out with a Smurf Juice flavored espresso. -Doodle-V

• Princess
    Princess

Oh V, that's just mean.

So, since Avengers is going to be in Shoreline by the end of this week, how about we set up a lunch for sometime early next week? Monday or Tuesday? Tacqueria Guaymas is in the neighborhood...

Maybes, SNG, Doodle, Avengers and darkuncle? Anyone interested?

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

That sounds great to me!!! Only prob is, I have a 30 minute lunch at work, so I'd have to be in and out quick, and it might inconvenience you guys. I'd rather just let y'all have some fun!!!! But, Dark Uncle isn't going anywhere soon, I hope, so I can always meet up with you all at some other time.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Thanks again everybody.

No, i won't be going anywhere else soon, my resources were drained just to get here. [This is where I would insert my script for an episode of the old Star Trek series, where they make a Jeep Cheroke run on Dilithium crystals and dog food.]

I'd love to get together with ya'll for a quick howdy and coffe or somesuch. The traffic here does freak me out a little, but so far I have managed it. [Damn Klingon drivers]

I have to go, my library time is up...toon in next week and you'll hear Ms. Piggy Say...

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome to Seattle!

NOdenial and I are about 2 hours from Seattle, we get together with the Seattle bunch....maybe we will meet ya at the next "fest".

Hope you get settled in soon!!

Codeblue

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hmmm...maybe we should move over to the west side, too. :-P

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

YES DOC!!!! You need to come to where the apostate majority is centered in the Pacific North West, so that we can build up a super evil empire bent on out drinking the world....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit