Give up one of your five senses

by Terry 19 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

For me, it would have to be smell. My nose is blocked most of the time anyway, and to manage that I have a nasal spray, which kills my sense of smell!!

I can still taste food though - it definitely hasn't helped me lose weight!

Bull!

• rain
    rain

Definitely smell! couldnt bear to lose anything else!! besides all this talk of losing weight and im sold!

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

I always assumed that I would lose my eyesight, blind in one very short sighted in the other. So I thought playing the guitar would be something I could always do. So for 35 years I have played about 10 hours a week. I have about 100 songs in my repetoire so you would think I have it covered, yes? Wrong. For one thing science can now fix my blind eye, so I won't go blind, but the worst thing is I am getting arthritis in my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not fair, where's the freakin' new system when you need it???????????

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

ESP

• Valis
    Valis

well..if you lost your sense of smell I guess you wouldn't have to worry about taking a bath!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Taste- Because then i would have an excuse to stay away from the chocolate cake.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Taste - then I would have an excuse for wearing black socks with loafers and shorts. NO I DON'T ACTUALLY DO THIS!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I can't afford to give any up. People keep telling me I'm senseless enough already.

Walter

• flower
    flower

Smell. I think I would get along without being able to smell better than I would without any of the others.

• Purza
    Purza

I always thought if you couldn't smell something, then you couldn't taste it either. But I know someone who can't smell and she appears to taste just fine.

I guess if I HAD to give up something it would be taste.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit