Puppy shoots man who is about to kill him......

by desib77 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Karma's a bitch

Good for the dog

• simplesally
    simplesally

Some animal shelters charge about $100 per animal to bring turn them in.........if he had several, he possibly could not haved afforded it. He probably could have stood in front of the pet store with a playpen full of cute puppies......that's how I found my dog, he was 6 weeks old. The people wanted $25 each, which I paid. They explained they were willing to give free to good homes but felt charging ensured people wanted them. I had no problem paying for my cute pup besides, the people had kids and almost all of us need the extra money.

• kls
    kls

Good for that puppy. Man always has to be superior and if you can't control it you must get rid of it. Did this moron ever think to have his dog spayed and he would not had to worry about puppies. This goes to show that animals do have feeling unlike this moron.

• desib77
    desib77

Sometimes I think the animal shelters are just as bad.

One morning my mother and I got up around 6 am to pick up a dog that she had seen around that time each morning at the school she where she worked. The dog was very very ill and couldn't even stand up. The animal shelter told us that after hours or on weekends they kept a pen outside that people could drop animals off and they would take care of them. We took the little dog and put him in the pen. We had figured that they would put him to sleep since he was in such misery. He was so starved that he couldn't eat. It was horrifying.

Later that day I stopped by to see what they had done with the little dog and they told me that he was in "doggie intensive care" but was doing well. I felt so much better about it.

Then, my mother went by to see the dog and they couldn't show him to her. She fussed until they finally told her that they let him out of the pen accidentally..... The dog couldn't stand up but they "accidentally" let him out of the pen.

I was so mad that I went to the head of the humane shelter and she checked into it. She backed their story up and told me that sometimes they get "super doggie strength"....and that is what happened to the dog. He just jumped up and slipped out of the pen....

Uggggghhhh! I was sooooo mad......and still am.

• Netty
    Netty

Well thats what he gets. Good Grief, hasnt he ever heard of a little place called the Humane Society?

• Valis
    Valis

See....this is why I drown all my puppies!

...tell me that isn't the face of a killer!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My mother swears this is a true story:

Friend of hers had a kitten factory mama cat and every so often would bundle up the kittens in a burlap sack and stop off at friends' and neighbors' houses.

"Hi! I'm off to the bay to drown these kittens. Why, yes, I'd love a cup of coffee..."

The sack was always empty long before he got to the bay.

gently feral

• Agnes
    Agnes

Vile SICKO!

Sad for the puppies...

Agnes

• Valis
    Valis

you know I was thinking...why couldn't he just drop em at SPCA in the night or something? I did lots of community service for them and there would be people who dropped off animals in boxes all the time. I suspect out of guilt about leaving the animal or not being able to leave a donation. Niether a good reason for killing them though..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Karma's a bitch BT

Baby, you ain't kidding. Funny thing is, I heard the puppy's name is Shooter. How ironic is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit